~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RAIN DOG'S BLOG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crazy Eyed Jack




I guess this is the way of living a transient life, you are always making new friends and old friends move on to new horizons. I believe Harvey has moved onto another pier and now this roughneck arrived today. I was out kayaking when he picked Ocean Girl for his turf. He is a young blood and a bit mean looking, hard to believe he is of the same species as Harvey. Harvey could never look mean, he has a weak chin:).(I know I know, I need to get over Harvey)



ABOVE:
I found my companionway canvas ajar as if a certain bird decided to be nosey..




BELOW:

Now tell me this new guy doesn't look a bit intimidating...I think I'll name him "Crazy Eyed Jack". This is who we Texans would describe as "ornery".



No comments: