After church my BFF Maritza came by to see the boat (and me too). Maritza and I were in college together. We had lunch at the Yacht club then went for a walk around the marina. It was great to hang out with her and catch up on all that was going on with us.
Tonight I was looking at my to do list, I have two lists:
OCEAN GIRL’S TO DO LIST TITLED “ THINGS TO DO SO OG (the boat) CAN GO SAILING WITHOUT SINKING OR BEING DISMASTED”
1. Plug hole above waterline
2. Get mast tuned (not critical but would like a pro to check the rig out since building the new bowsprit)
TO DO “SO OG (the girl) CAN HAVE A NICE SAIL” LIST
1. Organize laz and close access board to engine
2. Buy HH VHF (will be primary radio until DC system fixed)
3. Fill fuel tank
4. Secure cabin (fridge, storage containers forward)
5. Charge batteries fully, run engine (start, run 1 hour, stop, wait 3 hour, start, run 1 hour, stop wait 6 hours, start).Or buy new batteries!!!
6. Raise sails (make sure my lines are right)
7. Get jib out of storage