~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RAIN DOG'S BLOG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nurses know how to party!





I went to the Houston AORN Gala and it was a blast! 300+ operating room nurses, doctors, and scrubs having a great time. BTW, I am red faced because everyone was making fun of my rather low cut dress. I didn't realize my new dress was so revealing until I saw myself in a mirror at the party (I got ready for the party in a marina bath house with a tiny mirror). I used the flowers for some uh er coverage, everyone thought that was even more halarious! I thought to myself - so this is a "wardrobe malfunction". But when these things happen ya just gotta take it in stride and get back on the horse( though the dress is getting returned). This sailor gal can play "dress up" but I couldn't wait to get back into flip flops!
Cheers,
Erika

No comments: